Monday, August 27, 2012

Brynn

It is so nice to have the kids back in school! It gives me more time to digi-scrap. Here is a layout I created for the 4-play challenge over at Design House Digital.

This is my sweet granddaughter, Brynn! 
Journaling -Brynn is four years old and just starting preschool. She is in Sister Emily’s morning class. She is learning so much by watching her favorite television show,“Umizoomi.”  She loves reading especially Dr. Seuss books. She loves playing with Peyton, Charles, and Cooper. Surprisingly, Brynn is really good at making her own bed. She is always watching out for others. She is thoughtful and kind. Brynn is our precious little sweetheart!

I also used the template from the August Blueprint Challenge HERE

1 comment:

Rosy said...

Beautiful layout, Anna! I just discovered your blog and am having fun looking around and seeing what you've been doing. I've missed seeing your pages!