Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What a great Wednesday!


Yes - it is my 43rd birthday! I have had a perfect day.

What made the day so cool?

Many friends and family called, texted and e-mailed greetings and birthday wishes
I didn't work much! I spent a few hours at the salon early this morning.
I went to lunch with Brett.
I took a nap with no interruptions.
I had a fabulous Rib-eye dinner with all my kids and grand-kids.
We finished the meal with Brett's homemade butter rum pecan ice cream.

I feel very content and blessed!

Birthdays are the best!!!

3 comments:

Tiff Keetch said...

Woo Hoo! I love perfect days. :)

Happy birthday girl..

http://tiffkeetch.phanfare.com/1209523_4806796#imageID=-67390132

Mrs J. said...

Im glad you had a good day! HAPPY BIRTDAY AGAIN!

Christy said...

Happy B-day Anna! A nap with no interruptions? Now that's a real birthday!