Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blessed

I swear to you, I am THE most blessed person. I got a fabulous surprise Saturday night when my son Garrett announced that he and Raylynn are getting engaged! YEAH!
He was supposed to send me some pics but I haven't received them yet.
I will post them as soon as I see them in my inbox

Also today, I found out I won an I-pod for a contest that I entered over at the Scrap Girls website.
They wanted us to post a video about something that makes us happy.
Go to see the announcement HERE

I know you may have already seen this, but here is the video I shared



Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oooo, I can't tell you how much I LOVED this.

The big boys made me laugh hard! Thanks for sharing!

Tiff Keetch said...

Wow!! Congrats!

And your family is so beautiful! I loved that video - it felt like I was at the party...

garrett.gman said...

Raylynn is spelled R-a-y-l-y-n-n... ;)
I got into your blogger account and changed it for you in this post. Just letting you know for future reference. :D