Sunday, August 14, 2011

What happened to my Summer!

I am looking at my blog today and cannot believe that I haven't posted anything NEW for months! How does that happen? March 3rd was my last post and it is already August! WHAT?!!!

I have still been writing for the Shabby Shoppe Blog so I haven't completely given up on blogging! If you click on my name (under the team contributors) on the right hand side you can see any posts I have created!

In fact, I have been creating some really fun pages with my Shabby Shoppe goodies! I wanted to post some recent layouts that I have had a ball scrapping!

I created both these layouts for the NEW RELEASES over at the Shabby Shoppe!

This is my sweet grandson, Charles and his mom, Kelsey! Love these two!!!
You are Mom's Superstar!!!
Follow Your Heart
 This is me and my sweet daughter, Breanna!  I've always loved these photos of us together!
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Tiff Keetch said...

Such cute pages!! I especially love the sentiments in the bottom one.

And I'm glad to see you haven't given up on blogging. ;) Hope everything is well with you!

Green Mountain Realty said...

Adorable, the pic's are beautiful

Christy said...

I really like the saying on page 2. I'm gonna copy it down so I have it forever!