Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gracie Collection and Laundry Day Templates!

I am so excited this morning because I am finally able to post some of the layouts that I have been working on! You see, Shabby Princes just released the most beautiful collection and templates I have ever seen!!! I am in love with these goodies! Go take a look HERE

This is my sweet Breanna on her first day of third grade.
CREDITS HERE

I have been looking through some photos from the beginning of the year.  I had so much fun scrapping Braden's 16th birthday. Although this photo is not the best, I wanted to make sure I wrote down some memories from his special day.

CREDITS HERE

Last but not least, here is a layout about the sweetest girl in my world - Kelsey!
CREDITS HERE


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hi Anna! You won the Creating Keepsakes magazine subscription at theBlog @ReneePearson.com!

Please contact me at info@reneepearson.com to claim your prize.

Thanks!

renee