Sunday, January 18, 2009

One minute writer

I found this interesting blog. It is amazing how much you can find out about a person in one minute of writing. The prompt for today was "Write a one-minute review of the last book you finished reading." I started the timer and here goes. "I don't take as much time as I would like to read but the last book I read was the fourth in the Twilight Series. I read it while I was on my cruise for my anniversary in 2008." That's all I finished in my one minute. As you can see, I am not a very fast typist. Brett was irritated that I got so wrapped up in the book. I didn't even want to leave our room. Every free moment was absorbed by that book. I'm still trying to make it up to him so I'm getting into the shower with him now-LOL!!!

2 comments:

Helena said...

LOL i think your such a cutie and funny tooo! I ove your blog i think its interesting to read what you write everyday!!

Mrs J. said...

Hope the SHOWER goes better for him than the CRUISE! LOL