Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday afternoon

Don't you love Sundays! What a gorgeous day it was! I went for a walk in our neighborhood and decided that I just adore springtime!!!

Last weekend was Easter. I wasn't able to get many pictures but I seem to be scrapping lot's of pages with those photos. I'm taking the lazy scrapping approach - I'm just using some quick pages I had in my stash. Here's what I've come up with so far:

My Dear Friend Maxine


My Sweet Grandson, Charles Luke

My Yo-Yo King and 12 Year Old Son, Charles

My Sweet Baby, Breanna (5 Years Old)

My Sitter at the Ready, Braden (14 Years Old)
(Click on any image to see it larger.)
What a quick way to scrap 5 pages!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

LOVED your walkin buddy layout, its amazing how what a simple thing has such a big impact on your life. I have a walkin buddy too!