Sunday, April 18, 2010

Finally posting!!!

I've scrapped 19 layouts this month but I haven't been posting all the great pages I create. What a shame!

Now's the time!!!

This is my sweet granddaughter Peyton!!! Journaling reads: You are full of joy and smiles- Sweet, Freespirited, Peyton. I made this with an awesome template from Katie Pertiet.



This is my youngest daughter, Breanna. Journaling reads: Every time the camera comes out you “strike a pose.” You seem to tilt your head to one side or another. We all chuckle when the model in you appears.

After creating this layout, I think I have GLEE on the brain.
Anyone who watched this weeks episode knows what I mean.

This layout is a lift of Yee Haw
I created it for the April Scraplift Challenge on Zoe Pearn's Team Blog HERE




I was browsing the Shabby Miss Jenn gallery and found this fabulous page. I bought the kit and recreated it! Total scraplifting!!!
Journaling reads: For Our 23rd wedding anniversary, we went on a Mexican Cruise: Just Brett and I. It helped make up for the trip we missed because we were unable to get our passports. We visited Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. We got to know each other again. I am so lucky to be married to “My Best Friend.”



I created this layout for my fantastic Son in Law's birthday

Journaling - You are the sweetest dad and husband in the world. You are working hard to get through medical school while achieving good grades. You are dedicated. You are the most intelligent person. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. What a great example you are to everyone. You are truly a wonderful man worth celebrating!
We love you Luke!!!




Garrett's birthday is coming up and I wanted to create a layout for his special day! I have the greatest oldest son!!!


That's five for tonight - I will post the rest tomorrow!
Thanks for looking and commenting!

No comments: