Monday, March 30, 2009

Review of the Zoo



I just finished some 24x12 pages from our trip to the zoo.

I used Eva Kipler's Alpha from her "Soaring High" kit.

The font is Attic.

The Animal element strip is from this Design Star Round One Kit at Scrap Matters.

The template is from Yin(Template 100).

The paper is two blended together from this kit also at the Scrap Matters site. You must be logged in to view the freebies on ScrapMatters.com

Click on the image to see it larger

THANKS FOR LOOKING

3 comments:

Tiff Keetch said...

So adorable.. as usual. :)

Mrs J. said...

WAY CUTE! I wish i would've been able to go with you guys. Looks like it was a lot of fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Charles Luke!

Christy said...

I totally love seeing your digital scrapbook pages! It's so nice you included some links to where you got things from. I'm going to check them out.