Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Create Your Own Happiness

When we got up this morning Brett said "It doesn't seem like December. We still don't need a coat. So nice." Perfect way to start the day. I even washed my suburban today and then while Angela and I were in the salon downstairs making gift packs these little drops of something ashy and wet fell all over my burb. This validates my excuse for never washing it - lol.

Still enjoying my tree being up on December 2nd Woohoo!!! Earliest ever - YIPPEE! The kids even started putting some ornaments on it. The tree still needs a little more work-lol but it makes me happy just seeing it lit up.
I was at Sam's Club yesterday and bought these for myself because they make me happy. The last time I was at Costco shopping with Lizette(my sis), I bought flowers and she said, "Shouldn't Brett be buying those for you." I looked at her and said. "Why should I depend on someone else to make me happy. These flowers make me happy and I don't need Brett to buy them for me. I can just buy them for myself." For too many years I didn't realize that you make your own happiness. You can't depend on someone else to make you happy. You have it within you to create your own joy! Find a way to make yourself happy today! I did!!!

No comments: