Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

In October, I found out that our family was in charge of the Thanksgiving dinner this year. Alan and Janiel's family is getting so big that it is hard to fit them all into any of our houses. I wondered how they were going to fit in ours. I thought long and hard about a way to make the dinner nicer and I think it actually turned out great. Instead of having the dinner buffet-style like we have in the past, we set up seven tables and had all of the teenagers help bring the food around. I liked this better and it seemed like everyone else enjoyed it more, too. Here are some fun pages that I scrapped from that day

Two Page Spread


1 comment:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

You are a digital scrapbook expert! These are gorgeous pages! Thanks for posting on my blog. It was fun to have you say hi there.